|Business name||Lymphotec Inc.|
|Headquarters||18-4 Fuyuki, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0041, Japan Map Phone/Fax: +81-3-3630-2530/+81-3-3630-2531|
|Foundation||April 26, 1999|
|Representative||Kazuhiro Sato, President and CEO of Lymphotec Inc.|
|Major customers||Rinseikai Medical Association, Hakusan-Dori Clinic
Green Cross Cell Corporation (formerly Innocell Corporation)
Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd.
Nippon Genetics Co., Ltd.
Cosmo Bio Co., Ltd.
- April 1999
- Foundation of Lymphotec Inc.
- May 2000
- Adopted as a commissioned development project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency
- August 2000
- Study results on recurrence prevention after liver cancer surgery are published in The Lancet
- May 2001
- Hakusan CPC is completed
- April 2003
- Contract is signed with Tokyo Medical and Dental University for collaborative study on activated T-cells
- April 2005
- Contract is signed with Innocell Corp. for licensing-out of activated lymphocyte culture
- January 2006
- Receives Quality management system ISO 9001 certification
- August 2007
- Innocell Corp.’s paid clinical trial on activated lymphocytes for liver cancer is approved by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety of Korea
- April 2008
- Headquarters moves to the current address, Fuyuki, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- April 2014
- Hiroyuki Funamoto succeeds Teruaki Sekine as the President and CEO
- April 2016
- Kazuhiro Sato succeeds Hiroyuki Funamoto as the President and CEO
Our guiding principle is to contribute to human health through prevention of cancer recurrence by means of activated autologous lymphocyte therapy (Sekine method). Under this principle, we have improved the health and quality of life (QOL) of many cancer patients.
We will build the structure required to develop the life sciences, especially regenerative medicine and personalized medicine, based on our long-accumulated technologies that benefit lives while ensuring safety.
As a company dedicated to improving human life, we are committed to acting ethically and faithfully pursuing our mission to ensure that our culture technology contributes to human health and the well-being of society.
We would greatly appreciate your continued understanding and support in the years to come.
Teruaki Sekine, Chairman of the Board of Directors
Kazuhiro Sato, President and CEO of Lymphotec Inc.