Features of TLY Culture
- Anti-human CD3 antibody is immobilized on the bottom surface of the culture flask (25 cm2).
- Flasks are filled with 5 ml of human lymphocyte culture medium beforehand.
- Culture can be easily started from a minute amount (10–100 µl) of human peripheral blood (whole blood).
- Lymphocytes increase in number by about 100-fold after 1–2 weeks culture.
- Useful for research and tests that were not previously possible due to insufficient blood sample.
- Samples for DNA analysis can be easily prepared from less than 100 µl of blood.
- Culture can be started directly from postheparin blood. Separation of lymphocytes is not required.
FUJIFILM Wako Pure Chemical Corporation
Cosmo Bio Co., Ltd.
Nippon Genetics Co., Ltd.